Toyota's announced a voluntary recall of approximately 400000 Lexus and Toyota vehicles due to the possible misalignment of a crankshaft pulley on the V6 engine they put in almost everything they build. Vehicles include the 2004 Avalon,
Toyota Announces Voluntary Safety Recall of Certain Toyota and Lexus Vehicles to Replace the Crankshaft Pulley.
Toyota announced a major recall Wednesday morning involving nearly 500000 vehicles.
Separately on Wednesday, Toyota announced a recall of 550000 Toyota and Lexus vehicles, primarily in North America, to replace the crankshaft pulley on their engines. No accidents have been reported as a result of the defect.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The State Department's inspector general says he will review the Obama administration's handling of a Canadian company's request to pipe oil from western Canada to Texas. WSYX files and maintains quarterly Children's Television
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard better business bureau
- Powered by Article Dashboard arizona better business bureau
- Powered by Article Dashboard penn state
- Powered by Article Dashboard the museum of science and industry
- powered by SMF jacksonville drug recall
- Powered by Article Dashboard denver better business bureau
- powered by SMF 2 0 tacoma art museum
- powered by SMF 2 0 oregon better business bureau
- Powered by Article Dashboard better business bureau washington
- powered by SMF 2 0 better business